Tuesday 9 November 2010

Totally Tilda challenge

Evening all.
Just made this card i will try to enter in in the Totally Tilda challenge blog.

I found this blog today by accident and wow thought it was a great blog!!.

This is my card for that challenge so i hope you like it.
The theme is Blue and silver.
Hope i have met the criteria for this challenge too.
now the hard work is trying to link my project lol.. i am fully aware that i am hopeless in that department. but here goes..
I made my card as an easel card using spellbinders Labels 10.
I coloured my Tilda with the Aqua markers .. not got the hang of these yet but am getting better.
The papers are Best Creation inc from my local craft shop.
i added a little silver filigree heart as the silver element.Overrall i am quite pleased with this card.
Phot isn't very good but i sent it from my phone sorry about that.
roses and lace are from my stash.
Thanks for looking
Linzi x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Craftymare!LOL Love that!!
    Love your card, it looks really fab.Thanks for your comments too xx (You'll have to join in the Magnolia Down Under Challenges too!!
    love Debbie xx

    ps did you know you can make your pics bigger by when you've uploaded it click on it and underneath it comes up small, med, large and extra large xxx

    ReplyDelete