Saturday 13 November 2010

Little christmas knome


Morning all on this bright sunny saturday, it's bout time we had a bit of sunshine.
Love this little stamp... wee and reindeer from whiff of joy.
oh why do i never know what to write on here plus i always forget what papers i have used oh well will put it down to my age lol.
I do try to make my christmas cards in other colours than the usual green n red.
sorry about the photo's not being that good they look much nicer in real time.
Right i think i am going to make a mental note to myself that when i make another card,, which i might add will be very soon.. today me thinks i am going to get everything ready and write down all the things i have used ..if i remember lol.
well hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for looking.
Hugs Lindsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment