Sunday 4 April 2010

Thinking of you







This is a card i have made for my aunty to give to her friend... Her friend is very poorly at the mo, and my aunt didn't want to send her a get well card.
I don't know what this type of card is called but i liked the style of it.
I made it with bright colours as i thought this would cheer the lady up.
I cut the card to size then using my distress inks i covered it all over with mustard seed ink... i then got one of my swirls and i had seen Sheena Douglas doing this earlier on i spritz my swirly stamp with water and stamped and blotted with a napkin.. i loved the effect so much.. i then used the stamp again with the yellow stamp and stamped some more, then i did the same with the green.. how nice does it look woo hoo. i used a few sugar nellie stamps for this card Aril showers stamp was coloured with pro-markers and paper piecing..i love doing that technique. I then made a heart and a butterflyfor inside and back of the card.. i hope i have followed the design right the way through.. Well aunty Linda i hope you like and i;ll get it to you very soon.
Thanks again for looking.. your comments are really apprieciated
Lindsey xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous, gorgeous colours and I love all the different images you have used

    ReplyDelete