Sunday 4 April 2010

An Easter treat



Happy Easter everyone.
i'm feeling the pinch right now.. in other words i am so skint lol.
I couldn't really afford any easter eggs this year, plus my brother and sister don't really like there children eating lots of chocolate.
But as the eggs were so cheap i couldn't not get a couple.
I wanted to make them a bit more special tho... I have used a Mo Manning digital image for my nephew.. coloured him with promarkers used some nice coloured card from my stash.. and even tho i say it myself i was really pleased with the out-come lol.
I used a gorjuss girl stamp for my niece i love these stamps they are so cute coloured again with promarkers. even tho i know that they will just rip them open.. haha after my hard work i don't mind.
Thanks for looking
Lindsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment