Monday 18 January 2010

Friendship Tilda



Hi all
I made this card last night as i wasn't feeling too good and couldn't sleep.
She is one of my latest Magnolia stamps and i just thought she was so sweet.
I coloured her in with distress inks Papers are from stash and i made flowers up from the papers and used a couple of small brads for the flower centers. I honestly don't know why i used a white bow as it just doesn't seem right somehow.
I am going to try and link it up to the saturday sketch challenge but somehow i don't know if it will work.. lol

Hugs Lindsey x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lindsey, love the sweet Tilda, the papers, the colours and your flowers are fab hun.
    Am I going mad or did I see this little lovely earlier on do crafts?
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete