Monday 3 May 2010

Happy Bank holiday

Hi everyone and happy Bank holiday,
Here are a few cards i made in the last few weeks, i can't sit on the chair at my desktop int other room, plus it's cold in there lol.
I'm not a very good blogger because of this but now it's getting warmer things might get a little better. I have made a few mens cards but i don't really like doing
them as i just there so boring lol. I am really into my distress inks and i think i am distressing everything that moves....
Well thats me for now hope you like my cards, i am going to look at a few blogs now to catch up on things

Hugs Lindsey




































































































1 comment:

  1. Just popping by to say thanks for the comment on my shadow box. Hope Mo does the Mad Hatter too! AND I'm really glad it's inspiring people :) Your cards are FAB btw. Just been looking at them and they're really ace!!!

    I'm now following you. (Got to get your numbers up, eh?) and of course you can follow me, no need to ask, just click on the 'follow' button :)

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete