Sunday 7 March 2010

card in a box





Hi every1,
What a fab sunday this is..hope every1 is feeling great and crafting... I am going to upload a few of my cards i have made over the recent weeks.. i have not been on here for a while as i have had a chest infection and didn't want to stay in my bedroom where the big computor is.. as it's a bit cold in there lol.
and as thats where my printer and scanner is hense why i have not uploaded anything till today.. i am not sure if i can put a few items on or not on the blogger but here goes.lol
This is a little box card i made a last night.. wasn't sure if it would go ok.. but i am pleased with it... i need to spend a little more time on the box decorating it me thinks. I used mulberry flowers for the box and used asitate for the heart i just thought it would be nice to see the card inside.

The stamp is called Dreamy and it's from my local craft store that is now selling the sugar nellie stamps whit-woooooo.
Hope you all have a great day.. and thanks for looking.
Hugs Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment