Monday 28 December 2009

rich Maroons n pinks





Hi again everyone,
This is another of Mo's digital Pencil images.. i so love these digital images cos you can have them straight away woo hoo!!
No waiting around for the postman lol
Do you think this card is a bit busy? i still not got the hang of balancing my cards out, i just kinda do what i like lol.
i am into these dark pinks and maroon colours right now. i just think they give a nice warm glow as it's all snowy and cold outside.
I even got to use my new Martha Stewart punch yayyyyyy lol it's a round the corner punch but .. cough cough, not got the hang of that bit yet lol. oh oh and i used me new nesties .. Large Labels.
I have spent lots on crafts the last few years but never seemed to have the right tools. so now i am going to concentrate on more tools, more stamps, and more of everything cos i just can't make me mind up.. trouble is it all takes more money lol.
I coloured her with promarkers, added some prima flowers and roses from stash and a nice feather from hobby craft.
Hope you like her
Thanks for looking and take care xx
do

No comments:

Post a Comment